Monday 25 July 2011

Not the best start.

As I write this we are on the ferry to France. Was a very rushed pack up and go this morning which included me hitting myself with the bike rack in the face. Give me a nice little gash which is prob going to need stitches at some point but for now I have just put some steri strips on.
First stop tonight is brugge which should only take us an hour or two from dunkirk. Will keep you update.
You can contact on my usual UK number or via Facebook.

UPDATE
As I have not been able to connect to the internet on my phone the last two days I was unable to post.

We made it fine to brugge but could not get into the campsite we wanted so had to drive 30km to another one which is really nice and chilled out. It is on the border of the Netherlands which is cool as we went out on our bikes and manage to do multi nation cycle and only had to do about 10km.

Chin has healed fine as got some steri strips on the ferry so should still have my good looks when I return.

We are up early tomorrow to visit brugge where hopefully I will be able to get some internet and post this.

I have attached a few pics. Pretty rubbish ones bit am posting from phone and all the decent pics are on the camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment